Thursday, December 4, 2008

Quintessential

Relentlessly, I submit to revolution...

I want a truth
a reality
a sensitive and open wide
continuous constance/a measureless permanence
I want a speakeasy conversation
a train of thought
whose easy on my mind
a soul kissing
spirit flexing
mind flipping/body healer
a capsulating romance/timeless seduction
of incessant passion
an infinite lovemaking
a love/story written to mindblowing jazz symphonies
with an endless end

..but hold the roses/candy/and other confectionary confessions

I want wild orgasms
of biblical proportions
a hardworking endurance
perseverance
a struggle to progress
a devil-fighting purveyor
of genuine emotions and
knowledge of self
I want committed
courageous
cool calm collected (at times, not)
sometimes strong
sometimes weak
a submitting to the Most High
yet boundless in spiritual yearning
I want love/desire/and need
a letting go/while tightly holding me
a sincere
serious
truthspeaking, truthtelling
creative communal intellecual
truism.

A complete man without limits
in my life/sharing my bed.

cynequa marie
december 18, 2006

No comments: