Thursday, December 4, 2008

auset speaks: womb amnesia

WOMB AMNESIA
(dedicated to my beloved Mama)

We seem to have forgotten

who the mother is

who brought our asses forth

The Womb

The Mind

The very school of thought we're nurtured through

Every sound She makes

is very Green in Blue/with absolute love.

We seem to have forgotten

the warm smile and soft bosom

the poetry of Her lullaby

as we fall to slumber

the protective arm/saving us

from falling prey to dead end forces

the first reasoning voice

first beloved, first sign of life

on other planes

where rebirth is possible & infinite

the only unconditional love

and vibe to the Universe

on Planet Earth

She

keeps us on our axis/and reminds us

of our strength

From birth to death/She is holding us

tight, as Her baby.

And yet we've forgotten Her

lost sight of the Divine Vision

the Mother is/the first Beautiful

we receive after leaving God.

Our light in the darkness…

I see you, Mama

Brighter than before

My sweetest delight/greatest first fight to be better

My first friend/my Beginning to no end

My Truth Peace Growth

FOREVER.

Queen Cynequa Marie
© May 19, 2006

No comments: