Thursday, December 4, 2008

the enlightened are sexy too (bravebird flyin free in her sutra)

lol. i know imma hear & receive some interested words for this one.

i been thinking bout this for the past 3 years. the way the ethereally intuned with self are boxed in. those who passionately seek & practice their spirituality. who live in true self-awareness and divine consciousness. folk act like we don't fantasize, f*ck, make love, can get downright raunchy with the best of em. i'm just saying... we can and do go there too. but are made to feel wrong, as if sex was only meant for the wicked and evil. sex is not nasty.. but what folks do for that orgasm can be, i guess. lol!

we erotic. sensual. sexual. and quite thorough with every pleasure associated with each. how dare we be typecast as "not allowed or unable" to explore the possibilities of our sutras.

please, i beg to be knocked off my pedastal.. cuz i do my thing, alright? lol. and thats whatever my thing be..

although, i have had one tripped out issue, yet not bothered by it...... some of the most beautiful and honorable brothers, who feigned righteousness, regality, nobility and respect... these enlightened brothers... are the very ones who have Exclusively used a sister for his vocal/aural (phone) sexual gratification. i hear its my soft, sweet sensuous voice. it being all mellow and what not. me spitting lyricism and what not. i don't even hafto Try to be sexy with it.. and it comes off that way (my sister & nana once told me lol)! but its cool...

see...... we'd be on the phone.. and i just be speaking....and i talk alot...then before you know it, he's all quiet... then i hear the steamy breathing.....i ask whats up (cuz its not always goin down like that)....and he either nervously giggles or gets all self-righteous on some not able to help that shit. "ooooh, what you do to me." instead of getting upset, i partake in the experience. hell, even started to invite it. just to explore my own thoughts, fantasies and how far am i willing to go for my pleasure. i surprise myself with what i learn, and yet.. it all feels so natural to my essence.

i'm just wilding from my many late night, early morn, middle of afternoon memories. the sweet sensuality of nostalgia.

be a beautiful day yall. *seductive grin*

No comments: