Thursday, December 4, 2008

in a khepera mood...

this poem be continuous
be a free flow of no thinkin
just feelin
just bein
just wildin
feelin the soulchile in me
he sends me there
a child of the blues
a daughter of jazz
a goddess of light
a queen of divinity
he
keeps
the
secret
to my
sanity/when
life is too much
to breath
in and out

and i dig that.

my man
my king
my warrior
my sweetness
my love
my future
my husband
my one
my only
my cipher
my lust
my desire
my need
my sensuality
my open wide
my tender
my intimate
my wake up to
my absoulte everything

and then some.

i come to know him
to celebrate this life
in his arms
and his arms alone

he me
me he
us is we

forever and always
an ebb and flow
of infinity

so this
is making
...love.

1 comment:

Ru said...

Aaaaaah! I knew there would soon be a place where your words flow like natural water, coming to wash me in a time of need where your myspace blogs were not enough. Glad to have found both your words and you. Thank you for your gift my beautiful sister.