Thursday, December 4, 2008

i want to love and be loved. thoroughly. deeply. rawly. truly. openly. widely. honestly... (from infinity to infinity)

eternally.

wholly. wholistically. mentally, emotionally, spiritually, physically. esoterically. cosmically.

i think thats all of em. allow me space to be poetic first...

this all came to me in a dream. moment between sleep and dreams. where clearly love had been made to my spirit. feeling so full.

as i sip on the moon's fine sweet warm glow, listening to Easy Conversation on repeat. may try Imagination/Crown Royal Suite. puts me in a mood a place.

where i find my heart/mind/soul/spirit/body musing myself a poem in progress. a life lived. walked. danced. sung. soared. wandered and wondered. pondered. shaped. read. written. mused. created. kept sacred. a shared poem in progress. consistenly, slowly, decadently, sensuously, deliciously growing, maturing, refining, evolving itself. this is a 360 love, i muse tonight.

along with Him. my own personal exclusive Him. i can hear him speaking to me. our heartbeat is syncopated. the melody rips through my passion. raptures tears from my temples. ....so this is making love...

i haven't met Him. He remains a sirius mystery. i wait for Him. i am patient. i am willing to only have Him, and Him alone. no one else can fit this. can move this. can hold this. can shake this ....whole lot of woman. womban. more than a King. deeper than a human god. able to nourish and nurture my roots. my flower petals open so wide for his luscious erotica. the way it intoxicates me.

here be the prose moment...

i ain't settling for shit other than everything i want. than what i've spoken. i been a sista, for the past 5 moons, whose gon from lustfully desiring soul/divine/beloved mate to not even wanting to touch commitment. and imma virgin yall. in so many ways, i cannot begin to say. i ain't dated. been kissed once. never in love, never sharing space with a man. have been touched, spiritually and physically.
ain't had no boyfriends. no man thats mine. i've wished, mused, desired of the men i've met online. a few offline. so very few.

tonight tho. in the dead of night. i have this epiphany. just dont settle for less than what you want. not only deserve. not only need. what i truly desire in love. in togetherness. in exclusive. in forever.

whoever He is, He gon be so free. so damn liberated. so open. wholistically open wide and true to self. ready. willing. able. what i'm doing and not doing won't be a matter of concern, cuz He knows me. my heart. my thinking. my Way. He digs it so. He searches to bask in its glow, and feel its divine presence. My Male Principle. Mm... i do wonder where God/dess gon take this. because He exists. He lives. He moves. He is.

we gon share Merlot as we kiss. we gon make love without touching. we gon be so open wide, the blossoming of my lotus will be so full, the bud will seem to never existed. fullness. completion that grows. because while we feel so done and ready to just be... more will come. in love. in understanding. in learning. teaching. accepting. pushing. pulling. supporting. keeping. honing. wanting. giving. receiving. knowing. without many words spoken. just 3rd eye to 3rd eye.

i know He is writing this. praying our prayer too.

and i refuse to settle. to have anything but. that makes me so selfish, and i dont give a damn.

how righteous of me (laughing from my gut, as i feel myself on this one). :)

inhale balance exhale ohm

No comments: