Thursday, December 4, 2008

morning coffee (swallow)

saturday, 8am

a hot cup of medium strong

French Roast

inspires me to swoon

i hum a little melody

for the touch of Amaretto I stir in slowly

warmth births a nostalgic moment

when I merely wanted you

and you had no idea of my existence

I've spent years fantasizing

this moment/alone i sit

with these thoughts/contemplate these

dreams/and introspect

how divine i believed you to be

you and i

to be

then you called

that one night

and things been fucked up since

only

i hadn't realized til this morning

against the dark sweetness

of my medium strength

French Roast

the fresh aroma clouding me

like my enchantment for your

old black magic

my throat enjoys this nectars smooth ride

laced with my deep desire

to free you

(now go)

No comments: