Thursday, November 27, 2008

khepera revelation four: be happy for me because EYE love me.

in the dead of night/in the rawest emotions/in abysmal hopelessness/in the deepest confusion of who you are....REPEAT THE FOLLOWING:

I alone encompass all my happiness.
I alone am responsible for my happiness.
No one else can provide my happiness like I can.

a beautiful and sweet sister of mine gave me the most precious regards & love for this love i done mentioned a few times. and as beautiful as her sentiment, it had me thinking.

thank you for being happy for me, but be happy because I'M loving me so. because i've grown to know my plethora of wealth within. because i know i hold the keys to my very own secret garden. and knowing how sacred, divine, precious and rare it is, only i alone have the power to say who is privy to it. because i am adoring, cherishing, respecting, honoring, and keeping me.

too many of us are not in this place. i see it. hear it. feel it. because on a daily basis, whether we are aware or not, we are feeling the brunt of it. by others tongues. by others actions. by others way of living unto themselves. it is evident in just their eyes sometimes. not knowing their full worth. we must replenish in ourselves, then pass it on, darlings!

we all have something to offer. the sooner we know it, the more we'll heal, the better we'll begin to be. so be happy because i have that gift in me. because i know the stock i come from. i know the beauty i am made of. and so much so, i can tell you the beauty i see in you.

i adore a great man in my life. for different reasons, in different ways. but my life's happiness is not weighed on his shoulders. i don't see my life without him in it, though i know quite well this life can go any way. i am most truly blessed to know him and this love in the Now. i see that more now, in this moment i speak to you, than ever. its so clear.

thank you for being here for me, my wonderful friends. but remember -- whoever you are, love yourself, then we can begin to love each other.

blessings xoxo,
nequa

No comments: