Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Coco-Mango

in the sweet midst of morning
honey dew moistens my temples
offers relaxation and serenity
an elixir for my heart's strength
as i stroll through my days

even the darkest days carry
His light

i feel the essence of this love
the blessing of this kindred
our twin souls tangle in a tango
of spirit, flesh, bone, blood
and heart
the passion pours heavy
slow
luscious
full
sweetly complete

He's my mango honey
golden brown with hints
of deep mahogany
i love the flava
i love the feel
being his yerba mate
brewing rhapsody
all over us

how hot
hot strong
how we

i'm so free/the breeze envies me...

bless.

1 comment:

em for mighty said...

thank you for reading my blog...i look forward to reading more of yours--this poem's my favorite of the ones you posted. such a wonderful use of words.