Monday, November 24, 2008

khepera revelation two: its not that this love is here...it is here for me.

one sentiment i adored from a tyler perry film was a love, a someone, designed especially for you. to learn. to know. to cherish. to desire. to love. to build with. all that and more.

this love, this man... is here for me. he has been with me. wants to be with me. in any way i let him. in any way i am open to him. he gives me space when its necessary, but is so inherent to be readily available as the need rises.

his Way loving me is a luxury for my whole being.

and to know, The Most High has trusted me with this complete blessing....i am sometimes speechless.
i am in love with an have total faith in soulmates. :) (catch my breezy laughter in pure joy and enjoyment...)

amen-ase,
nequa

No comments: