Thursday, July 18, 2013

High as Heaven

I wanted to wake up ranting, fussing, pushing, ready to fight. Inside me, all I feel is sunshine. I feel flowers growing from my mind: lilies, orchids and daisies. An Afrikan Violet shapes my heart. I feel eternity of life circling my soul. I feel my breath reach every corner of me as the elements of Earth. I feel smiles and giggles brim my lips and peek out the corners of my eyes. My toes have music. My hands have sweet yummy affection. I feel I can move limitless. Feel a soar in my arms. Feel a hike in my feet. My heavy weighted body feels light as down feathers, as plush as 100% cotton. I only wanna sing and hip sway. :D Not just today, not only Thursday... all my days. Every day is and will be Pure Bliss. Unadulterated, undying, unyielding pleasure & joy. Selah.

I love you, dearhearts. Truly, I do. <3


ASAASE YU DURU

No comments: