Saturday, January 16, 2010

Quality Over Quanity - A Supple Revelation

My motivation to make healthier choices are my niece's eyes & supple sweetness. My nephew's knowing smile & contagious laughter. The promise of the new seed soon joining our family. I don't want to miss a drop of their Wholeness for the next 100 years! Only if its rich, full, indulgently growing & changing, righteous, sweet, delicious, nurturing & beautiful. ;D Lol.

Truth -- I am not here for me. I am deeply and passionately in love with me & my life, but not one morsel of this Human Experience is about ME. I'm here to serve, offer, fulfill, bring, do, build & rebuild, destroy, grow, cultivate, birth & rebirth, continue, elevate, edify, evolve, show, teach, learn, reveal, shelter the Light for its warmth, study the darkness for its lessons. Live my Purpose.

I come to be progress at work. Death is completion of my mission. Being I've been close to my close twice, yet kept alive, my Existence has Divine reasons beyond me.

This is NOT about ME.

My longevity means nothing if my life is not being lived in the fullness it was created in and meant for. I am the Full Moon.

Beyond. Present. True. Infinite.

No comments: